The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong


      How would you react if you hit puberty and you started to see ghosts? Then got sent to a halfway house diagnosed 'C' for crazy, with people telling you it’s all in your head. That’s exactly what happened to Chloe Saunders. While she's trying to figure out if she's crazy or not, she meets some very interesting kids at Lyle house that just so happens to have a dark mystery surrounding the place. Freaky right? I for one like this chick. She has some of my qualities. Well, the ones I find annoying but everyone else loves, but whatever. I mean, for someone whose life turned completely upside down, she's still her sweet, innocent, nice, movie-loving self. 

     Chloe sees her life as a movie, and it makes me feel less weird because I do the same thing, and all the things heroines usually do to get on someone's nerves, goes through her head and figures out a way to get out of the situation. She has a mind of her own. Like I said, she reminds me of me so you know she's gotta be cool. 

     Check out Kelly Armstrong's 'the Summoning' and tell me what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment