Zombies vs. unicorns by a few of my favorite authors

  Zombies vs. Unicorns is an anthology of stories focusing on well, zombies and unicorns. This book was written by a few of my favorite authors like Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and a few others. Though it was thought up by the brilliant Holly Black.
  In this awesome book these authors are going head to head to answer this life long unanswered question, which are better? Zombies or Unicorns? They let you decide for yourself.
  These authors are doing what they do best, writing amazing stories. They wrote either a short story about Zombies or Unicorns depending on what side they took. 
Since its a range of authors with diffrent styles of writing this book  will make you feel diffrent things depending on the story. Some will make you laugh, some will make you wanna cry because its just so moving, and others... well...  they'll make you wanna hit someone out of pure fustration if your favorite author isn't taking your side. I'm going to be completly honest.
  This book made me rethink my life a bit. Its completly changed how I feel about both Zombies and Unicorns. I have found a new found respect of zombies and I'm slightly terrified of  Unicorns. If your interested in why I am or you just like the sound of this book,read "Zombies vs. Unicorns" and tell me what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment