Steel by Carrie Vaughn


    Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me! Since I was younger, I loved pirates. They didn't have to answer to anyone, had epic sword fights and never had to worry about getting grounded. Their lives seemed so exciting. I mean, just look at Captain Jack Sparrow. 

    When Jill finds an old broken sword piece, she gets transported through time to find her self on a ship surrounded by pirates. Now forced to be part of the crew. Jill soon learns how dangerous the pirate life can be when she forms a desperate plan to get home by sword fighting with one of the most dangerous pirates who's ever sailed the seven seas. 

    'Steel', by far, has got to be one of the coolest books I’ve ever read. If the pirate's life calls to you, so will this book. Read Carrie Vaughn's 'Steel' and tell me what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment